Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big Announcement

I have big news - big enough to take a break from studying and update my blog-o-sphere! After months and months of anticipation, preparation, hardwork, dedication and research to this particular matter - I have finally decided on my race day attire. The final touches, of course, will have to wait till race day when I have a better idea of the exact weather, however, in the meantime, the basic "look" has been decided on. I'll have to leave the hoards of people awaiting this news in a bit of suspense, as I'd like to keep the details sacred to race day photo's only. Regardless, I feel a huge sigh of relief now that this is off my plate... and of course, no better way than to start the "Boston Week" than feeling this way! I write my big final exam on Tuesday, on Wednesday I'm having a celebratory dinner with my family (post exam, pre Boston marathon), Thursday I work, then Friday we're off. I'm to overwhelmed to speak to the emotions of this week - however, so SO excited! Speaking of my final exam - here is a small list of things I have managed to do this week to avoid studying: 1. Buy a new car (cause I haven't been broke enough for the last 10 years...) 2. Watch men's curling (the most BORING sport known to man - sorry Zoe and family) 3. Maul the cats with attention 4. Do the laundry, fold it, dump it out of the basket and refold it (trying to prolong the process) 5. Run just a bit further than I should for taper week (it's gorgeous outside, it was completely out of my control) 6. Stare at a wall Oh well, it will all be over as of Tuesday at 4pm! Somehow I have managed to survive every other final exam I've had to write, so I'm hoping I can dig deep enough in to the depths of my soul for just one more (well.... until the only one that really matters, licensing exam in July, but we'll cross that bridge at another time). Friends, if you are looking for me, I will have my nose in the books for another 48 hours. My new ride:

No comments:

Post a Comment